Monday, February 9, 2009

Help! I have to get out of the house!!!

Ok...I have to get out of the house and I mean fast. I have been working quite a bit and have found my schedule slowing down quite a bit over the past few weeks. It was all good for about three days! I have so much that I could be doing...clean the house...file papers that are stacked a mile high, reorgainize my closet, blog????? Not so much, instead, I would wake up, eat, drink coffee, surf the web, watch tv, and before I know it, my kids are home and I am still not showered and haven't done a thing.

Day three, I am a raving lunatic. I started to work some at home (as I always do), tried to do some paperwork, and thought about going to the gym. The gym was quickly ruled out due to my raging PMS that I have been dealing with so on top of it I have a headache, cramps, and mood swings! Is there any relief? What happened to the days when I would pray for some downtime to do nothing? How I had dreamed of doing nothing and a quiet house where no one was home for at least a few hours so I could have some peace in my life...I would meditate! Not happening! I have work scheduled in the near future. Enough to keep me busy, but not as busy as I am used to (which has been too busy in my past!) and now I am going nuts! I cried to my finace who is so busy that he can't see straight...hopping from one city to another with very little sleep and fighting bad weather wherever he goes. I found myself jealous! That is normally my life! How is it that I can't sit still when that is what I have been praying for!

Ladies, for all of you stay at home moms... hats off to you! It takes a very diciplined, organized, self-motivated woman to run a household and not want to go lie under the covers half of the time til the kids get home. So, I have picked myself up, brushed myself off, and decided to walk my talk! Time for me. Time for me to be a little selfish and work on all of the things that I have been putting off doing that will make me feel better. I have been so busy helping women go for their true potential and live the lives they really want! Ok...now it is my turn (even though I have always gone for everything I want and I always strive for more). So, I signed up for a creative writing class that I have to attend every Sunday evening (now you will be stuck with me blogging on a daily basis because it is part of my daily assignment to let it flow and just write!)
I am going to try acupuncture too (to help alleviate my major PMS symptoms-stay tuned for the results! And back to taking Yoga! I have been so busy in my past that when I do have down time, I spend it with my kiddos and my honey...but now I am sharing some of my downtime with myself! So, no more under the covers! I am out... so look out! You will be hearing a lot more of me. LOL...God help you.

No comments: